Plattsburgh State University
Bachelor of Arts (Expected May 2015)
Spring 2014 - Present
Major: TV-Video Production, Audio-Radio Production
Franklin Academy High School
Regents Diploma with Advanced Designation
September 2007 – June 2011
Professional and Developmental Experience:
Plattsburgh State Television Management:
News Briefs Producer
Spring 2014 – Present
• Responsible for writing, producing, and editing two short newscasts daily
to air on the college television channel.
AmeriCorps for the Adirondacks:
October 2013 - Present
• Working with AmeriCorps and Upward Bound program year round.
• Responsible for office work.
• In charge of video and graphic design projects.
SUNY Plattsburgh Upward Bound
June 2013 – August 2013
• Responsible for the personal and interpersonal concerns of
approximately 150 local high school students.
• Collaborated with a team of 11 other tutor counselors to promote
team building and a positive attitude toward higher education.
• Office duty – answering phones and performing miscellaneous tasks.
Novelties Committee Co-chair
Activities Coordination Board
September 2011- Present
• Plan and organize three small on-campus events per semester,
as well as one major event a semester.
(Trivia Night in the fall and Scavenger Hunt in the spring)
Theta Alpha Lambda Sorority,
November 2011 - Present
Positions held include:
Secretary, Up Til Dawn chair, T-shirt Design chair,
Public Relations Chair, and First Vice President
First Aid/CPR certified.
May 2013 - May 2015
Plattsburgh State Television (PSTV)
August 2012 - Present
The Quake Radio Station
September 2013 - Present