- Vice President of Marketing – Association of Laitno Professionals For America
- 09/2016– 11/2016 –Plattsburgh, NY. VP of Marketing must promote the club and organization on campus with the help of fliers and class announcements.
Shall attend special events to promote the club and organization
- Responsible for the marketing of all the organization’s events.
Responsible for publishing articles about the organization’s involvement on campus and in the community.
- Community Service Chair- FUERZA Black and Latino Student Union
- 02/2017– 05/2017– Plattsburgh, NY. Research potential community services events to attend as a group.
Inform group of upcoming community services on and off SUNY Plattsburgh
Keep track of cumulative community service hours for the group
Manage all collaboration proposals and/or any other interaction with any other organization or club on campus.
- Responsible for scheduling community service and guest speakers for club meetings or events.
- Coffee House
- 10/2016– Current – Plattsburgh,NY. The Coffeehouse Committee plans weekly open mic nights where students come to perform in a variety of ways.
- Prepare meeting agendas and keep records, reports, and minutes of the Executive Board’s meetings.
- Responsible for any preparations needed for all events.
- President of Promotions– Activites Coordination Board
- 05/2017– Current. The Coordination Board is charged to provide and coordinate campus wide activites as necessary
- Must create fliers and class announcements in order to promote the club and organization on campus.
- Honors Program
- 2014– 2015. Aspiring filmmakers each year will participate in the Honors Film
Program, which will serve as an advanced, intensive immersion into the art and business of narrative filmmaking
- The Fellows Program is a 6-month Industry Course and partnership with advertising firm Wieden+Kennedy.
- Including a real-world production of a student-produced Thesis Film shot on-location internationally (past locations include Mexico City, Shanghai, Kampala, Belfast, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Johannesburg, Kiev, Sweden and Spain).
- Grammar Teaching Assistant
- 2016–Current. I am proficient in AP style writing I am prepared for work in the reporting field.
- Instructed students in the use of effective writing,grammar and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborated with professor in the development of class activities and improvements to the curriculum.
- Speech Coach
- 2017–Current. Enhanced speech by concentrating on organizational skills, for example, utilizing a specific purpose statement and central thesis. Along with Kinesics.
- Coached the physical, vocal and writing portions of successful public speaking.
All Content copyright ©2017, Victoria Torres