- State University of New York, Plattsburgh
- Public Relations: May 2018
- 3.3 GPA
My decision to attend school at SUNY Plattsburgh was heavily influenced by my recruitment by the lacrosse team, but once I arrived I fell in love with the north country and thw excellent faculty and services the college provides. I came to school majoring in fitness and wellness but quickly transferred to Public Relations my first semester. Since then I've drifted more towards marketing, initially declaring a minor but have now begun to consider a second shift in major. I became interested in PR for its focus on interpersonal communication but the business and financial aspects of marketing have drawn me more towards that.
- PR Campaign development
- Gained first hand experience in campaign design and development. Worked with Plattsburgh Town Supervisor Michael Cashman to develop a multi-faceted campaign strategy to establish the Town of Plattsburgh's social media and online presence.
- Learned statistical methods in psychological research
- Research Methods
- Studied and practiced different research methods, including surveys, focus groups and observational research.
- Advertising in Marketing
- Worked with advertising campaigns within the local Plattsburgh business, Koto Japanese Steakhouse. Myself and a team of my classmates redesigned the company's facebook page, distributed coupon brochures and proposed a radio add campaign while applying advertising theory learned in the classroom.
- Enditott, New York
- Graduated with honors June 2014
Contact Peter Ciacelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (607)768-0349