SUNY Plattsburgh is a great educational center. It's size allows me to communicate clearly and effectively with the amazingly qualified staff. Each Proffesor has worked in a field that allows them to bring a unqiue perspective into the classroom.
Thanks to this when I take a course it helps prepare for my profesional carrer. The college also has plentiful opportunities to enjoy extracurricular activities that might interest you as a hobbie or even as proffesional development.These are some of the courses that I feel have made a deep impact in my academic career.
- Video and Audio Production
- This class taught me the importance of experience in the field and how to work in a team in a creative enviroment.
- Intro To Public Speaking
- This class taught me how to organize my speeches to suit the occasion. My public speaking skills vastly improved and helped me work under pressure.
- College Writing II
- This class taught me a lot about how to express myself within the boundries of genre specific essays. Now I am able to efficiently organize my thoughts and ideas and put them into paper in a smoother way.
- Grammar and Sentence Writing
- This class has been one of the most helpful ones. Not only did I further improve my writing, but I understood the concept of function words and how removing them eases the flow of speech and writing.
- Introduction to Programming
- This class taught me the principles of programming and gave me a base to understand any type of languages because I am more familiar with how a computer acts.
Saint Joseph School, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Date: 1998-2015
- GPA: 3.6
- Achievements: Honor Roll
Copyright © 2016 Isabella Then