- Financial Administrator
- Graphic Designer
GTS is a Thermographic constulting firm. During the summer I helped administrate evrything to do with logging in data about the financial side of the company. I also helped develop their logo and fliers that they put out.
- Tech Assistant
- Tech management
- System Instalation
Manuel Matos is an insurance firm. I mostly help set up the new system they were implementing. This system dealed with the collection of records, emails and even features of the compan that were being upgraded at that time.
I learned how to troubleshoot most of the equipment along with already implemented softwares that the company was using. I also learned how to manage our hours and duties since I sometimes had to command the office by myself.
- Highschool Varsity
- Alliace Francaise Santo Domingo
- DELF A1 (Diplome d'etudes en Langue Francaise)
- CILA , Representing Venezuela in the General Assembly, Sixth Committee
- Presentations in
- Tobacco, Drugs and Alcohol
- The Damages of the Barrick Gold Company in the D.R.
Hobbies and Interests
- Graphic Design
Volunteerism and Community Service
- Dominican Republic Literacy Program Quisqueya Aprende Contigo"
- "Quisqueya Aprende Contigo" is an organization in the Dominican Republic that helps citizens learn how to write and read. This is a big problem in my country and what me and my peers did to help was going to the public to find people who could use this program.
- Youth Easter in Saint Judas Tadeo in Santo Domingo "Taggeame"
- This was a week long activity during easter, or spring break. One of the activities was helping out at our public hospital. We helped patients feel better and took some of the simpler burdens off of the nurses.
Honors and Awards
- Honor Roll Award in Saint Joseph School Highschool
- Honors Program in SUNY Plattsburgh
- Club Carribean Member
- We discuss topics about Carribean culture. Sometimes we do fundraisers for when a country might need it
- Intramural Volleyball
- We meet every sunday at 4. It is a good way to keep up a competitive yet fun side of life
I am fluent in both English and Spanish. I have studied french for 4 years and have a DELF-A1. I work very well with computers, I'm proficient at
- Which helps me build websites and tailo blogs,
- Photoshop and Indesign
- Which help me create designs to promote events and goods
- Linux and Python
- these are the two computer languages im the most familair with and luckily the most widely used
- Microsoft Small Business Acounting
- Which have helped the companies I've worked for with keeping track of their finances
- Video Editing in Adobe Premier, IMovie and Final Cut Pro
- Which help me create promotional videos
Copyright © 2016 Isabella Then