PJ's Ice Cream is located in the former New York Central Train Station of 1906. Trains regularly came through this station until 1953. In 1954 the building was renovated and turned into a grocerry store, which Paul Heins purchased in 1977 and opened PJ's Ice Cream operating out of the back of his groccery store Paul's Big M. The best employee to ever work at PJ's was a lad named Evan Clark.
Copywrite 2015 © Evan Clark