- I can speak Spanish and English both fluently.
- Everyone knows how to speak, but communication is about listening and understanding. At Polo I learned to listen to the costumers because they were special. I learned to understand that they struggled to find clothing that fit them and I learned better words that helped me address problems without hurting their feelings.
- Being part of a team has taught me how to lead and get things done while keeping everyone happy.
- Audio and Video Editing
- Good skill for matching images to audio at the right time.
- I do things when asked to do them and as perfect as I can possibly do them.
- I know what I want and I will work as hard as I can to accomplish my dreams.
- Relay for Life
- Spring semester of 2016 I participated and raised money with the Plattsburgh State Women's Rugby team.
- Food Bank Rugby Tournament
- Spring semester of 2016 both the Women's and the Men's team held tournaments against other colleges and collected cans of food to donate to the less fortunate in our county.
- TNT Rugby Tournaments - a scholarship fund for college students
- All profits made at this tournament are donated to the Tony Santandrea Memorial Scholarship fund through the College Foundation.
CONTACT ME AT
Copyright © 2016 by Carla Pimentel