- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- this is useful in doing most tasks related to public relations, for press releases, and making an sort of lists or organization
- with is useful in making presentations
- making charts, graphs and keeping numbers neat and orderly
- open source digital audio editor and recording computer software application
- is a text editor and source code editor for use with Microsoft Windows. It supports tabbed editing, which allows working with multiple open files in a single window
- Time Management
- with my busy schedule balancing soccer, being a full time student and working, I have gained the ability to prioritize tastes and make schedules of tasks in order of importance and deadlines.
- I believe I have to ability to adapt to my surroundings and the people around me, making it easier for me to work with most types of individuals.
- Playing Soccer
- Snowboarding/ skiing
Plattsburgh Women’s Soccer Team
I learned good time management skills and how to prioritize tasks through balancing school, homework, soccer practice and games. I devoted 20-30 hours weekly to practices, game, travel, training and meetings. Also working 12-17 hours per week while participating in athletics and attending school full time.Throughout my four years as a collegiate athlete I was fortunate enough to receive many awards and accolades,such as:
Copyright © 2017 Anissa Hartmann