SUNY College at Plattsburgh
- Major: Public Relations
- Minor: Coaching
- Fall 2013 — Fall 2017
- Location: Plattsburgh, NY
- GPA: estimated 3.01
SUNY Plattsburgh is a small campus and community that is allows for good one on one interactions with teacher and professors. Through my experience at SUNY Plattsburgh I have developed my public speaking abilities, improved my grammar and writing skills and gained knowledge about being in the real words and interacting with professionals already in the field. Some course that have helped me learn these skills are:
- Public Relations Writing
- Where I learned grammar skills, how to efficiently write different types of releases and what
jobs and internships will be expecting.
- Public Relations Research
- I learned how to correctly gather data and how to use that data to my advantage and help my
employer be most successful.
- Campaign Planning and Development
- This class helped me to put all of my hard work into action when planning out events that were going on on campus. Utilizing my organizational skills, press release writing skills and interacting with the public for the benefit of my client.
- Public Speaking
- Where i learned valuable tips and tricks about talking in front of an audience and the order in which talking points should go.
Copyright © 2017 Anissa Hartmann